Monday, January 18, 2010

Silly Boys, Trucks Are For Girls...

Last night I had a dream that I was driving this... my good 'ol truck.
I loved this truck because:
- You could hear me from a mile away
- It had a pink flower, and a " Silly Boys, trucks are for girls sticker" until Karey and Austin scratched it off, I am still trying to forgive them.
- It was one of the oldest car's in the coronado parking lot
- It fit a dirt bike AND a four wheeler in the back
- All the boys were jealous
All of these things were great until the day at the MTC when I was going in, that my dad leaned over and told me that someone was going to come get it the next day :(. Random post, but I sure miss that truck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I remember that truck and that sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your truck was truly legit! oh the blessed days of high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you have a blog... I WILL stock you! And I give you permission to stock me and my family on our blog... garronandabbycombs.blogspot.com

    Ps... We always say it but.. Lets play!

    ReplyDelete