Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Summer Plans


Ok so I may be getting ahead of myself... since it is dumping snow outside, also due to the fact that I hate winter and everything about it. But this is my last summer of freedom before I sell my soul to a law school and I have a million things I want to do. Get tan, beach, disneyland, hiking, baking, zoo, beach, vegas, best friends, summer nights, no Lsat pre course this summer, shopping, aloe vera, lemonade, picnics, not having to wash snow off my car, shorts, new swimsuits. So there are certain things this summer I WILL DO!
- Hang out with Lacee and do something super fun
-Finally go to the Zoo in SLC
- Hike Timp and the Y
- Bridal Veil Falls ( never been there!)
- Park City
- Bear Lake ( SO AMAZING!)
- California- a trip up the coast would be ideal
- Actually get a new swimsuit and look good in it
- Just live it up, because the next summer I will be in some interning... oh yay!

1 comment: