Monday, February 8, 2010

Gifts

You would think I am referring to my birthday ( which I do not want to talk about this year), but to the spiritual and talents that many of my friends and family have. Every member of my family has great gifts, my sister and her husband have the same gift, they are so happy and positive all the time. My other little sister has such a zest for life it is a amazing, my little brother who is leaving in two and a half weeks for Peru is very humble, and the youngest has such an innocence about him. All of their gifts are things I need to learn.
I have another friend who I went to dinner with, she has a beautiful baby girl and a wonderful husband and to her surprise she is having another baby just a year after she had her first. They way she told me, she seems surprised, but never annoyed I seriously admire her talent to go with the flow and just care for people around her. She is always asking me how I am doing and cares about the answers, amazes me, she has enough going on!
I guess Ether 12:27 is coming to mind. Lately I feel like all my faults have been shoved in my face... ever felt that before? Hahaha I guess there are people I live with and associate with that tend to do that to me. So I guess I am asking, be patient with me! Try to find my small little gift or talent that I have to offer . . . then hopefully my weak things will be made strong!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! You have so much love for others, and care about what's going on in their lives, it really is quite an incredible gift!

    ReplyDelete