Thursday, March 11, 2010

This one is for you, Lace. . .


Today I thought I would comment on this word, LOVE. It is a word thrown around a lot here at BYU. But I thought I would say some things that I love about today. . .
- I love that it is sunny today
- I love that I only have two classes today
- I love Hulu
- I love working out with my trainer, how is it that he knows me too well?
- I love walking up the RB stairs thinking I am so cool taking two steps at a time then some girl with HUMUNGO legs who passed me taking steps three at at time
- I love talking to super nice people who have things to say
- I love sour patch
- I love spanish music
- I love looking forward to having my family come up
- I love diet coke
That is all I can think of now, the person chomping on their apple next to me is distracting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment