Monday, April 5, 2010

In case you were wondering. . .

I have finalized my summer plans, when I finished this was the first thing that came to mind- I guess I connect Funnel Cake with SUMMER . My summer starts in about 2 weeks so here is the list. . . I will take volunteers for the activities :). If you are a cute boy. . . even better.
- The Living Planet Aquarium- Penguin Exhibit
- The Clark Planetarium
- Salt Lake Hogle Zoo
- Thanksgiving Point ( Tulip Festival( DONE April 20, 2010), Scottish Festival)
- Strawberry Days
- Lehi and Spanish ForkRodeo
- Gallery Walk in Provo
- Seven Peaks/ Raging Waters
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Hike the Y
-Joseph Smith Movie
-Tucanos
-Half Marathon- Done 4-17-2010
- Cooking Yummy Food
-Gardner Village
-Outdoor Movie Theater
-Park City
-Oregon Coast
-Don't forget shopping for sunny California!!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon Coast? I'll bet that is beautiful! I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oregon Coast? Oregon Coast!!!! Come on out, we'll show you a good time!

    ReplyDelete