Friday, April 16, 2010

Lately


These last few days have been a little. . . stressful. Between finals, work and trying to decide on law school, boys ( or lack of) there is this thing called BYU arbitration court. We are BYU "suing" our management company. . . long story short, yesterday while we were in "court" the lawyer representing them was SO rude, while he was personally attacking me, this is the quote that popped into my head ( without the poppy background). I don't know the outcome yet, but I was surprised how rude they were after their main argument was that they are resepectful to their tenants, publicly attacking me? Not respectful.
On a lighter note though, because of the stress I made the BEST dinner last night. Parmesan encrusted chicken, with an arugula salad on top with a lemon vinaigrette, purple potatoes, rosemary foccacia bread, cake with whipped cream and black berries. It was quite good, and quite impressive I would say. Then headed out to see " Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" it was hilarious, it is at the Hale theater and I recommend it to everyone!!
So let's hope things start looking up. . . :)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the stressful situation! Lauren, I wish I could have feasted with you last night because that sounds so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Like* this post. That guy was a dirtbag. He looked stupid and hateful and petty.

    Ambigooo--... ambigue--... an ambiguity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When attorneys get like that in the courtroom, word spreads. You learn who to avoid. I don't know why they don't put that phrase in every law school class room. I think the world would be a little bit happier. It would also keep me from thinking "GEEZ! What a JERK!!" when I get off of the phone with some attorneys.

    I hope the end of school is going well for you :).

    ReplyDelete