Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello my name is Lauren. . .



and I am a planner. And I like it! This weekend I went with some friends to Cali. Went to Vegas, woke up "early" and tried to get to Magic Mountain early ( not quite), it was fun to go on the rollercoasters. However, it made me so sad! There were so many teenagers just being crude! They are just stuck in this life with tunnel visions. However, we made the best of it and had fun. Sunday we tried to stop by this beautiful beach, but it was SO windy we could only get out of the car for about 10 minutes. I can't wait to go back. I learned a lot about myself on this trip, I plan, I make decisions, I don't waste time... and I love it.Also came to another realization that I have an amazing family, I am so spoiled. Monday we came home after a day of shopping in Vegas to a very cute boy, so that made it all worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment