Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Numero Cuatro



I have come to be very fond of this number. All good things come in four's ... maybe. Who would not like 4 sweet rolls from Shirley's bakery, 4 new pairs of shoes... ok cutting to the chase. It is my new favorite number because I bought 2 new pairs of shorts in this size, now I do not know if all of you understand the MAGNITUDE of this. I was wearing a size 10 when I was 11, yes 11. When I came back from my mission (parasite stricken none the less) I was a size 6. But today I am the proud owner of size 4 shorts. Hooray!
On another note, I have the BEST boyfriend in the world, he just pays attention. During our morning visit he gave me daisies AND Ghirardelli 86% dark chocolate to wish me luck during today's activities . . . which I will hopefully have good news about very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Guess who just found your blog!! Love it and congrats on the size 4!! That is so awesome! When I first read through this for some reason I thought you were talking about your shoe size and I was first confused about how you got your feet to shrink sizes and then I was even more confused about how you were able to stand up on size 4 feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 4s. I want some. :) Good luck today with interviews. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete