Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ok I can have one sappy moment!

"I'll Be"

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.



This song + an empty parking lot+ an adorable boy + high school swaying = :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Now, that is romantic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!!!!!! and yes i'm a total blog creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you. Even if I do not dance with you in parking lots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that stuff really happens?? are you sure you weren't watching a movie and got confused? I mean...this stuff does not really happen. I am sorry, but it just doesn't. Oh wait...I know the Boy...it probably DID happen...you lucky, sappy little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Ms. Lauren.
    I know I'm not the best at keeping in touch...but I'm craving a serious Lauren life-update. Any and all information you'd like to send my way in the shape of a highly-detailed email would be thoroughly appreciated. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete