Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer




If you take a close look at this picture you can see how my finger are double jointed. Some of my close friends know this about me, I can not put my hand flat, it curves up or under. For some reason I love this picture. A friend and I were laying out on the grass at BYU ( they have the best grass, and on a SAturday afternoon no one is there). We were talking about life... here are a couple things that are going on in my life right now.
- I am not going to law school ( ever? not sure... it is on hold)
- I am not staying for a boy... I am staying because I want to
- I do not work for Heritage Makers anymore, I love the product and the company, but I needed a change
- I start my new job at Wells Fargo very soon
- I am excited/ nervous/ sick about this new chapter in my life. Graduated, single and happy
- I plan on taking multiple adventures ( if you want in, let me know)
- I plan on being happy, not over analyzing and taking everyday as it comes

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to see where life takes you, too! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Lauren!!! Enjoy and congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very torn about this no-law school news! Law school was the worst three years of my life, but I wanted to hear what it was like from the beach! And, of course, now that it's over it doesn't seem too bad. haha Good luck in your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete