Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen. . . PEDICURES!



Sorry for the lack of posting but I am back! I have been in the process of moving and stuff, SO I just didn't have time or lots to say!

Last night Trent, once again, made me realize how amazing he is!
First, that afternoon he came into Wells Fargo to sign up for an account so I could get credit for it ( we are sales people... gross I know).
Then, he made me dinner for when I came home ( and it was YUMMY)!
We then went to Walmart to find kites ( they were out) so we bought bubbles ( next best thing) and went to a park to talk and blow bubbles.
AND THEN . . . he took me to a beauty school for both of us to get pedicures because I have been talking about getting one for weeks ( boys do listen).
After, we headed to Borders to buy "Pride and Prejudice", we then laid on a blanket, sipped smoothies and read together.

I hate to be one of those mushy girls.... let's face it... I have put in my time. At least it is not posted on facebook for the whole world to see. All you 10 little followers can roll your eyes at me if you wish, if I have not lost you yet in my two week absence.

:)

8 comments:

  1. I will say this as serious as I can via the world wide web. Do not let him get away. I think I just fell a little in love with Trent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, and I like your mushy stories. Keep them coming!

    P.S. I made popover pancakes on Monday from the cookbook you gave me. So easy and delicious. Or as Josh described them, "it's like falling in love."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute!!! Mom told me about the pedi part-- i didn't hear the rest! What a perfect little day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And i missed you!!! Glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be mushy. Even on facebook if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete