Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lately


It has been weird while everyone around me is in school I am just working. I have had lots of "Lauren time" because of it. I am very grateful for the position I am in now, I think I have come to a place of being really content with life and all that it has to offer.
- I have come to appreciate alone time, especially long runs around my new place.
- I love a CLEAN house
- I love interacting with different people everyday at the bank
- I love hanging out with the best boy I have ever met
- I love saving money
- I love thinking of the possibilities for the future ( hence my picture today, I feel like this. . . except in girl form)
- I love zumba and pilates
- I love baking and thinking of hobbies to fill my time after work
- I love reading
- I love Provo sunsets
- I love having family around (extended that is)
- I love my decision to not shop anymore but wear things I have in my closet ( I have to write it down to keep convincing myself)
- I love a day of eating healthy
- I love being able to eat a cupcake and not feel bad about it but feel empowered (contradicting to last comment, but cupcakes are good or the soul, ask my friend Stefi aka. Hello Cupcake - there on the right of the page)
- I love my to do list
- I love more temple
- I love being able to say I am not "busy" but have my time filled with activities I chose to do and enjoy


That is my love list for the last few weeks...

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out laur! and i totally agree! you sound so happy and im so glad things are going well for you.

    add blogging more to your list though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of contentment :) Makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're the same person... and I LOVE it!! Except you are the cutest!! I guess I'll just have to settle for second cutest... ;-)

    ReplyDelete