Thursday, October 28, 2010

check her out




This is my little sister, Chelsea. Yes, I said little even though she is taller, smarter, gorgeous and more amazing than me, her older sister. She is in nursing school at SDSU and really doing amazing things. Check out her blog (a little bit of everything), she tells the stories of a girl in nursing school. I guess this post is just to say, I am so proud of her. She is amazing and has been though a lot in regards to decisions about life. She married an amazing boy from a great family, got great grades in school, took risks, moved to San Diego and is now chasing her dream and doing it so elegantly. Love you chelly belly

3 comments:

  1. You are a great sister Lauren. And I agree- Chelsea is the best! But I might be a little biased

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet. Thank you :) but I don't do much. And I only have a blog because you have one! haha

    ReplyDelete