Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sicky sick

I was looking at blogs today and stumbled across my cousin's- everyday in November she is writing something she is grateful for

Today I am so very grateful for this handsome boy.


I stole this picture off his facebook, mostly because I think he looks hot in it :)

Ok, so yesterday (well and today) I have been sick throwing up, fainting - the works. I call and cry to him and he brought me crackers, 7 up and gatorade. He borrowed his room mate's car to then go get me flowers because the ones that he gave me a few weeks ago were dead. Then he continued to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" for an hour with me until he had Bishopric meeting, only to turn around and come back to sit with me until I fell asleep. I am so so so grateful for this boy and have one thing to say to him...






4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful man in your life! You deserve Lauren! He is definitely one lucky guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so sweet! I didn't know you are sick??! So sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are engaged!!! I am so so happy for you and you must post pics of the ring and the story! I cant wait, i love you!

    ReplyDelete