Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Days 18 and 17

Wow time is flying... crazy! My family is up here and we are finalizing wedding plans, moving me into our apartment and eating like it is our job.

Day 18 about Mr. Trenton Olsen- He is the most thoughtful person ever, so my christmas present was full of things I had mentioned I wanted MONTHS ago, he remembered and gave them to me. Fingerless gloves from a boutique, bowls and plates from ikea, and a year subscription to the Liahona so I do not forget my spanish! Yeah.... THOUGHTFUL!

Day 17- When Trent makes comments in class ( which are always profound as heck, I am marrying a smart cookie), he has to touch something, it usually turns out to be the end of his scripture case. I don't know why but I just find it so endearing to see his hand raise and blow everyone in the class out of the water and play with his scripture case the entire time :)

Love you boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment