Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My message to the world....


I am trying my hardest....
- At the bank when people complain they wait forever, I am trying to do every transaction faster
- I am trying to sell to every customer
- I am trying to help my fellow cranky co workers get their change to their customers as I am trying to help my own
- I am trying to work 60 hours a week
- I am trying to have a beautiful wedding, under budget
- I am trying to look great in my wedding dress while trying to eat healthy and not pass out in the day
- I am trying to do everything a good wife will do
- I am trying to keep in contact with all my old friends who say I have fallen off the face of the earth

This is not me asking for a pity party, I feel great about my efforts, but just wanted to let everyone else know... I am trying my dang hardest, I think we all are. So let's just all cut each other some slack!

2 comments: