Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12 & 11

Oh my goodness it is coming up fast... so fast I have my morning stress outs, I wake up at 5 am to stress about details and then that goes for about an hour then I am tired all day.

12- So I usually do not like my weight or the way I look ( I kinda compare myself to the skinnies around here) but Trent never does or says anything to promote that behavior. He always had made me feel so beautiful and just is always proud to have me on his arm.

11- Ok last day!!! I love Trent with all that I have, I had gone through some relationships with"so- so" boys but Trent is incredible and one of a kind. He is my best friend and I can't wait to be his wife for all of eternity. We both have our quirks and weaknesses but we know we can get through it and make an effort to be each other's advocates. I love him and all that he is and what he wants to be, I love you Trent Olsen and I will forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I am SOOO glad you have found such a wonderful guy :)

    ReplyDelete