Saturday, January 1, 2011

two weeks two weeks!!

15- Trent, I am sorry I am so bad at doing this... but it is because I am with you playing all the time! Which leads me to the next thing I love about my honey- He always suggests these fun things to do! I usually say no, because I am WHIMP (working on it, we will start with snowboarding... ok maybe just driving in the snow). He pushes me ( in a nice, loving way) to make me more adventurous.

14- This boy is SO grateful! He always makes sure that I know he is thankful for the things I do for him, and also for anyone else. People, he send a card to my parents basically saying he is grateful to marry me- who would have though that would have ever happen :) (jk, kinda). He is so thankful and in turn I am GRATEFUL FOR YOU TRENT OLSEN!!

1 comment: