Wednesday, February 9, 2011

nightmares

I have been having a hard time falling asleep because of leg cramps ( I am training for my half, or at least trying to). Last night was no exception, finally as I drifted asleep I had this nightmare that I kept chasing this washer and dryer but I could never catch it. I woke up and rolled up and saw our huge pile of laundry, it was my reality. To save money we have a place that does not have a washer and dryer. Many a family members have offered to let us use theirs... honest to goodness? I feel so bad! The three loads we have to do take forever and who wants us hanging around while our dirty clothes take a spin, that and I feel like my work schedule never gives me time to breathe... let alone clean our clothes and with only one car... eh you get the ugly picture.

2 comments:

  1. Come visit your mother-in-law and do it here. I even have a wedding present to give you if you come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the hookups? We got ours for really cheap on ksl. I swear your laundry triples when you get married which makes no sense mathematically.

    ReplyDelete