Monday, April 4, 2011

Father Foutz

This is my dad... he is da bomb.com
He even goes along with my kooky ideas to dance with me at my wedding... this ain't no typical father daughter dance.

I haven't been home in a while but still I have this deep appreciation for my dad. This week I needed a huge favor (because he has the hookup doctor wise). He jumped right on it and it was taken care of immediatley and now I can know I will be taken care of! He didn't even complain (which reminds me, I have never heard him complain). He takes care of our family no matter how far away from the "nest" we are and no matter how old ( ps ever year on my birthday he writes " 25 I can't believe it". Yup pops you are getting older too). I am eternally grateful to be blessed with an amazing father and patriarch in the family. Love you dad!!


Don't worry mom... you are tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment