Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wei wei

Henri Bresson

Trent showed me this picture tonight... I just LOVE it. Yes, I know the little boy is carrying bottles of "sparking cider", but we get over that for art's sake. We were talking about how this little man must feel, he just looks like he knows he is a million bucks. My goal is to walk around work like this tomorrow, not cocky but SURE. It has been quite an issue lately... maybe with a little "sparking cider" I would loosen up quite nicely... ok joke. T minus 3 hours until my mom calls and tells me to take that part off.

4 comments:

  1. I keep trying to post a reply, and it keeps disappearing. I think you should put your chin up, because you are awesome.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about this post. your blog gets cuter and wittier everyday. love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Lauren, you're making me laugh. Chin up my dear. And for that whole, "My T- whatever and my mom will call..." is hysterical!!

    Have fun on your honeymoon J Crew or not. Enjoy your time away and then come back ready to rock the world!!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete