Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Elder Foutz


Today we dropped this stud off at the MTC. He is going to be such an amazing missionary in PIURA, PERU. I am constantly amazed at this boy, he has such a testimony and knows how he should be. He has always been so constant in the church, I have no doubt he is going to be an amazing missionary. He has been such an example to me. So, we went and picked him up from the airport today, ate a noodles and company, went to the dorms- it was funny to see all the man love from the freshman waiting to go. We drive to the MTC and I start crying, I decided it is so much easier to be on the other side, being the missionary you have this huge adventure ahead of you. So we drove up and we saw Kevin's best friend Kekoa. It was great to see the excitment with them. There was so much excitement Kevin almost walked away without giving us a hug, such a boy. I am glad he is so excited. He is about to have the adventure of a lifetime. Love you Kev!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment