Monday, February 15, 2010

Good times


This weekend with all my cousins here, we did a lot of this,
- Laughing so hard we were crying
- Impromptu dancing
- Eating until we could eat no more
- Shopping
- Cooking
- Crying from my amazing brother's talk
- Holding babies
- Manicures and Pedicures
- A good gospel discussion with the lady who did my manicure and Pedicure
- Running in the 70 degree weather
- Going to see Phantom tonight
- Forgetting it was Valentine's Day
- Realizing the only people you can truly count on is Family

I have had a few thoughts of my own
- My brother is the most amazing person I have ever met, his talk was just so touching
- I love being home, and not in Provo for multiple reasons
- I am an extreme push over
- Lacee is my very best friend for so many reasons
- I have a lot of big decisions to make very soon
- Did I say I do not want to go back to Provolandia?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. It sounds like you want out as bad as I do. At least you have a light at the end of the tunnel. California here she comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart you! thank you for being my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you write so beautifully and descriptive, I am so proud to be your mom!
    Forget the fantasy of Valentines Day, everyday should be the day we love our family, friends etc. we love you! xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete