Friday, February 12, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

This is actually a comforting sight for me. It means I am about 20 minutes away from my house when I see the strip after coming over the mountain. This time I am going down for my brother's farewell. I am also taking a break from Utah, this past week has thrown me for a loop, without going into much detail, this is a needed break. But also this weekend is Valentine's Day. Not sure how I really feel about it, but as I was thinking about it last night every year as a single girl you have that hopeless romantic thought. For some reason you always wish flowers and chocolate will show up on your doorstep and that someone out there secretly does adore you. Haha this year, I am not letting myself have that thought, just not to be disappointed. Instead, I will be listening to Elder Koelliker report about his mission to Guatemala, and then watch my AMAZING little brother get ready to serve in PIURA, PERU! I love my little bro, he is so mature it freaks me out and just has such a good grasps on life. I have no doubt he will be amazing, wow and testify to baptism everyone in PERU!

No comments:

Post a Comment