Saturday, February 20, 2010

Open Doors


"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."- Helen Keller
I love this quote, it has been quite the representation of my life now. I am almost 24, going to law school and today I have closed a door that has been open for about 3 months and I am looking for another door. The now closed door was so draining on my individuality, so now I am looking for that open door. I don't expect it to be opened for a while, but I am ok with that. So here is to new beginnings! So many times I get caught up on that closed door, letting it affect my happiness. But there are SO many beautiful things in life to look, experience, and take in. So my new goal is to stop planning and focusing on the small things, let life come as it will! Law school will work itself out, dating might work itself out, my calling, living situation and so many things will be great! I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment