Saturday, October 16, 2010

Parasites.... or just plan inspiration





I was browsing all my photos on facebook from freshman and sophomore year... here is a picture of my room mate and I at festival of trees. And here is me now.. this is not because of some diet or anything it is just from a blessed thing called parasites, which I FINALLY had been free of for a week now... three years of those suckers and now they are gone! So, with the holidays coming up and other life events in the future, I have once again put myself up to a challenge to get back into half marathon running shape and just eat healthier... it needs to happen... soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw your blog on facebook. Anyway, 3 years! Oh my gosh you poor thing. I had a few weeks of them on my mission and that was bad enough! I'm glad they are gone now. BTW you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK GREAT. AND LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND.

    ReplyDelete