Saturday, November 13, 2010

January 15, 2011

I really do not feel like starting a wedding blog. So I thought everyday I would post wedding details! First, I will start with the most important of the day. Trent and I are going to be married in the Mount Timpanogos temple, we do not have a time because the temple is still closed... minor detail :). What is important, though, is I am going to be married for time and all eternity to an amazing person. Without getting too mushy, bleh, I will tell you the reasons I am SO stoked for this moment.
- He is amazing, truly. He is patient, kind, handsome, charitable, funny ( you should check out some of his faces he can make), romantic, thoughtful and ALL MINE.
- We will be married, that means no more late night drives back to my house.
- I will have a partner in crime, anything from funny late nights to regular trips to Hobby Lobby
- I will have someone to cook for
- I will be able to see more meaning in the temple now
- I will have someone to cuddle with, forever

Those are just some reasons I can not wait for January 15. I really hope all of you can make it! I will be posting other details of the wedding throughout the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment