Monday, January 31, 2011

Around the house...





I do not have any more picture of our wedding... yet... so here are some happening things around the Olsen apartment...
Trent makes some bomb waffles... love Sunday breakfasts.
Due to lack of space, I have found many creative ways to store things... hence an APRON WALL! How can you not feel bursts of happiness and joy looking at this...
and this is my baby right here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE colored bowls and plates ( and le crueset). So I HAD to display them :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to see it in real life someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute!

    and oh my goodness those waffles look like they are to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! i need to come see it! and you have such CUTE aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Anthro bowls! I have some green ones, but I need another color ASAP to do a little mixing like you have done...so cute!

    ReplyDelete