Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flowers

This was my favorite part of my wedding ( other than the sealing). It was the flowers! This is the only picture I have so far of just the flowers. My requirement was that they had to have flowers other than roses and also NO GERBER DAISIES ( puke...). Tracy Wolsey did them for me. She was the most adorable lady and she works out of her house doing flowers. Her husband is shep... from shep salon... he is kinda a big deal around here and gives awesome haircuts. If any of you are looking for AN AWESOME florist... email me... or comment here. I can give you her information.

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how popular gerber daisies are. I like them, but not for my wedding. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... let's count how many times I can say flowers. Where has my creative writing capabilities gone!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog! Your flowers were really pretty. Tracy Wolsey is actually in my ward. I covet her cute clothes every week!

    ReplyDelete