Monday, January 24, 2011

The cakes!!


I have decided to post every aspect of my wedding as a review... I guess this is my blog so if you get sick of it, eh you can read another blog :) I recommend any on my side bar! I decided to have cake as my dessert at the wedding, so part of the wedding decor I wanted my cousin to make two tower cakes to display the kind we were eating, and boy did she deliver. I will be this bold... it was the most delicious carrot and chocolate cake I had ever, and I mean EVER eaten. Lemon and ginger frosting, need I say more! Trent and I DEVOURED that cake that weekend after. I really want her to sell these cakes, it really was better than anything I had tasted and they looked great too.

Ignore the ugly white wedding cake in the front, I do not want to talk about it. If you know who NOT to use, well... email me :). Let's let my cousin "take the cake" on this one... hahaha.. get it:) Ok maybe not too funny.

4 comments:

  1. yeah...I wish I'd been there... ;) so glad you had delicious ones to eat though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, thanks for all the special attention. It really made me so happy that they made you happy on one of the most important days of your life. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cakes are BEAUTIFUL!!! i wish i could have been there to eat them. ...and celebrate with you of course! love you la la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to make this a "his and hers" blog?! Do I need to change the name of this on my blogroll?!

    ReplyDelete