Saturday, February 26, 2011

On my mind...

I really miss this place, I want to take Trent ( he has not been since he was little)...
I need summer asap, something about a bike ride... on the beach or through Provo. The smells the light breeze through your hair. I want a saturday like this instead of a snowy one like today
A clean crisp bathroom...
Look at this lovely!? Any one have 250 to spare so I can look awesome in it? No?... ok
Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE... especially their houseware, and clothes and shoes and purses :). I want all of these plates to display.

Ok thats enough of that, now I have a day of cleaning, sending the hubby off to take a practice gre, lunch with the best friend, and debating running all day :)

2 comments:

  1. My husband hadn't been to Disneyland since he was about 8. It was so fun to go with my family a couple of years ago. . . he loved it!

    ReplyDelete