Tuesday, February 15, 2011

San Diego

Thanks to chelsea and Brandon to letting us stay at their amazing apartment and for being the best hosts ever... they were so busy this might be the only pic I have with my sister :(
Coronado islandold town
I am pumped panning for gold
we love the carousel


We went down to San Diego to see these guys... my nieces and nephews!
This was my favorite flower that we saw everywhere... I was proud of this picture.
Notice I am not wearing a jacket... hence jumping for joy
ok... it's turned.. sorry I will fix it soon... just lazy right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so jealous . . . I love San Diego. Too bad we weren't there when you guys came . . . but, you can always visit us in chilly Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, we had fun looking at your pictures and going, "hey!! we've been there too!!" looks like LOTS of fun! miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you came! Would take you anytime you feel like again :)

    ReplyDelete